Monday, July 11, 2011

Milo Jelly- Something I thought off, in a split of a second...

I was thinking of making my 2 layer jelly, right up until I put my agar-agar to boil. Then I decided to switch to a new invention(it may not be new to some, but honestly I have not seen this recipe anyone-though it might already exist).

So, I took some milo, mixed it with condensed milk, fresh milk and sugar, and once the agar-agar had fully dissolved, added to the mixture.
Pour it into a baking dish, and went to my fridge, got some chocolate wafer out. Crushed the wafers and sprinkle them only the top of the jelly. That is all to it actually-enjoy! But make sure you eat them chilled-just like drinking milo ais (iced milo), except that you are eating them- Ha ha...

You might also like :
1. My Favourite Jelly- 2 Layer Jelly
2.Tapioca Cake, Something We Used To Have During Tea Time in Those Days
3.Simply Delicious Eggless Semolina cake
4.Milo Cubes- Super Easy Dessert

No comments: