Friday, July 15, 2011

Cream Crackers-Pauper's Food??

Ever wondered where is the cream on the cream cracker...haha...? Anyway, when we think about the humble cream-cracker, we think poor man's biscuit or sick man's biscuit, right? Well, can't blame kid's nowadays, beacuse we have the Oreos, Famous Amos, Chipsmores and etc.. so why take a second look at our down-to-earth cream cracker...


Above is a the upgrade version of the cream crackers with sugar granules. I love this version of the biscuits because of the sugar. There other other version like the ones made of corn, I think, and even butter ones, which are slight yellowish in colour, and does taste a little oily.
I took the photo because I think the sugar looks nice with its sugar granules.

The simple biscuit accompanied with a cup of nescafe, and the wee hours of the day, as you watch a late nice movie...hmmm...imagine...good huh...

A shot of how I made my cup of coffee..yummy...healthy or not, I am not going to argue on that.

No comments: