Friday, July 15, 2011

Very Good, Almost Original Sarawak Kolo Mee- Bintang Food Court

Kolo Mee is almost  like Wan Tan Mee, well minus the wan tan's and varies a little in taste. There is this stall in Bintang Food Court, Puchong that sells this type of noodle.
 The springy egg noodle, lightly coated with  sauce gives it a hint of sweetness and topped with minced pork and char siew slices. As you eat more, it get better and better.
It is served with soup(plain), and cut chillies(basically soaked in vinegar). If you find it too dry, just add on the soup, and mix,mix,mix, and just wallop it!!

It is simply an appetizing sight, but, nonetheless, it is equally good in taste.The stall owner (uncle) is a very pleasant man, and for MYR4.00, he gives a reasonable helping of noodles.I can't say if this is the best Kolo mee, in town, because I don't really enjoy hawker food in KL. I am from Penang-the Land of Food, so that is the actual reason I dont like KL hawker food(no pun intended). So I have not surveyed many places yet, but what I know is I love everything about this Kolo Mee.

No comments: