Friday, March 20, 2015

Rakuzen, My Favourite Japanese Restaurant

Without a doubt Rakuzen, is one of best Japanese restaurant in town. We chose Rakuzen to celebrate Mother's Day, as both dad and son knew mommy just love Japanese food. The restaurant is spacious and comfy and we get to sit in booths. The service is also excellent.
For a start,  we had the salmon belly sashimi. The dish was not only pleasant for eyes (as you can see) but luscious and fresh. It simply melts in your mouth.
Unagi, my Favourite Japanese was grilled to perfection. Anyway, you can never go wrong with Unagi.

Then came the Dragon Roll, which was filled with a plump prawn. It was definitely a fulfilling Dragon Roll, and they not stingy at all with the ingredients.
My son, of course, went for the Ebi Tempura. 5 pieces of fresh prawn, fried lightly with Tempura batter. It not at all oily, and very light and yummy.

After, having all that, I suggested to my hubby to tried their grilled Wahyu beef. I do not take beef, si I have no idea how it taste. Hubby, however, said it was really good, and melts in your mouth.
The above is what we had for dessert, which I totally forgot what it was, most probably, because the mains were amazingly memorable.

All in all, we had a superb time, the meal was fantastic, service was excellent, and I have no qualms to recommend Rakuzen for any special occasion.

No comments: