Thursday, March 24, 2011

Beutiful Lights @ I-City, Shah Alam

You will be able to see lights shining from a small hill just behind Sungai Rasau Toll Plaza along Federal Highway. A pretty sight, indeed! I-City is the latest MSC Malaysia Cybercentre Zone @ Shah Alam, Selangor.

If you have  a free week-end, why not take the kids over. I find this is good place to spend some quality time. However, to be honest, not all adults will enjoy this place, but  it would be a fun day(or should I say night) with kids, besides the usual window shopping in ever so many malls.

I tried my best to take some nice shots...so bear with me.





The Christmas tree was still up, although it was way past CNY.




If you would like to get a closer look at the cow, you will need to pay for the entrance fee. We choose not to, as we could see it from outside.



I was there is February, but not to worry the lights are on every night. I wonder how much the usage of electricity. Remember that they charge MYR10 per car. Other fun stuff would be, the reptle exhibition and the snow-house.

Nevertheless, for those you are into photography, this would be heaven...

No comments: