Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pita Pockets...

Sometimes you get so bored, and you just don't know what to prepare for dinner..and then you see something and an idea just ops up. That is what happen to me, when I saw this packet of pita. So, I Thought why not have pita pockets.

The ingredients as above, chopped tomatoes, avacados, mangoes, chillies and onions. A little bit of lettuce and any cheese that you can find... I used blue cheese. I also pan fried some chicken pieces for my son and husband, because they NEED THEIR MEAT.
Now just assemble and put them in the oven to heat it up.

This was my pita, the vegetarian one with cheese just melting on the top...simply irresistible.
This is the non vege version, added with chicken. Pita stuffed pocket is a healthy meal (made this with wholemeal pita) and you can be as adventurous as you like with this.

No comments: