Saturday, August 2, 2014

Couscous with grilled salmon

This is a tasty, wholesome dinner recipe for anyone who wants a change in their daily food menu.A quick to make and hassle free dinner for busy moms.

Simply put the couscous in a bowl and pour in boiling water. Stir it and then cover it with a lid. Uncover and fluff it with a pork. I added a little salt and lots of  finely chopped mints, cherry tomatoes and grilled zuchini.

As for the salmon, I marinated it with a little honey and soy sauce, tiny bit of salt and pepper. Then I used the microwave to grill it. When it was done, I used a fork to break them into smaller pieces.


Assemble the slices of grilled salmon onto your pre- prepared couscous and there you have a fantastic, complete and wholesome meal.

That night I paired it with home-made Sangria.
Simply add lemon and orange wedges into water melon juice and keep it in the fridge.When serving, add ice, vodka and the juice.


No comments: