Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome Page...Restaurant worth shouting about!!

Welcome all to my blog spot! I am the new kid on the block, and my passion in food and travel brought me here. Due to my busy schedule I am never found the time to sit down and write, but I am finally getting here.

As a start, I will talk about my hometown, Kluang. When I mentioned the name, all of us will think of, the Kluang Coffee, but my post today, is not about tantalizing coffee, or the hot, and delicious toasted bun. But it is about a Chinese restaurant serving as special dish, known as Crispy Duck, something we must all have, when we go home.




This duck is fried until it is very crispy, when you wont be able to taste the oil. It is served with cut cucumber and steamed bun. Signature dish of this restaurant.


Along with this dish, we can had fried rice, sweet sour pork ribs and long beans. Long beans were very appetizing, as they were just stir fried, and topped with our very own fried "ikan bilis" (anchovies). It should be eaten while it is hot.


To wash down all those sinful oil, we had some Chinese tea. Being Indian, I would never know how to choose the tea, so I choose whatever that it easy to pronounce- here, I said jasmine. For dessert, we had some kind of pudding, which has 3 kinds of stuffing, red bean paste, peanuts and lotus paste...yummy.

Happy faces of the satisfied kids,


You might also like :

No comments: