Sunday, April 14, 2013

Simple Thai Dinner.... right at Home

Well, I have started on my long break, and I thought it was time to rejuvenate my passion. So the first day of my break. my brother requested for a family dinner. So, I rushed home from class, dropped by Jaya Grocer to pick up some stuff to prepare dinner...The theme was Thai food.

My menu was :
Thai Fish Cakes ( link to recipe)
Grilled Brinjal 
Cashew Nut Chicken
Stir Fried Kai Lan & Salted Fish
Mango Pudding & Tiramisu ( of course this was sub contracted)

A dinner like this, would easily cost about RM200 or more for 6 pax. I  spent about close to RM90, shopping for the raw materials and about 45 mins to prepare the ever so scrumptious dinner, and we even had leftovers the next day. But of course the dessert was courtesy of Bonjour bakery....

Recipes will follow in the next post.....Now just the photos...

Thai Fish Cakes

Cashew Nut Chicken
"Kai Lan Ikan Masin" or Stir Fried Kailan in Salted Fish
Grilled Eggplant with Sambal

Mango Pudding

Tiramisu



No comments: